THAI ICED TEA
You don’t have to go to Thailand to enjoy homemade Thai iced tea! Just a few ingredients and you can feel exotic even at home. Thai people use condensed milk. But we replaced it with coconut milk, which is not only vegan but as well is not as heavy and sweet. You can use cane sugar or date syrup for sweetening!
And how to do it?
- Put high-quality black loose tea in the large part of the filter and close it with the smaller part of the filter.
- Put the spice mixture straight in GoodGlass.
- Place the filter into the GoodGlass, pour over boiling water and let stand approximately for 8-10 minutes.
- Then remove the filter and allow the infusion to cool in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, add a few ice cubes and pour coconut milk according to taste. Fantasy!