This document describes how we use and process personal information you have provided us with. You will also find information on how to contact us if you have questions about your personal information. We will be happy to answer any questions.
Identity and contact details of the administrator:
Company or name and surname: GoodGlass s.r.o.,
Registered office: Anenská 58/26 PSČ 602 00
Company identification No.: 06517331
Tel .: +420 777 255 994
What type of personal information do we collect?
We only collect personal data to deliver the ordered shipment or to perform the service offered on the basis of performance of the concluded contract. To deliver the shipment, we need Name, Surname, Delivery Address, Invoice Address, E-mail and Payment Details by Payment Type.
For what purpose do we process personal data?
The processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract arising from the dispatch of the order, for the following purposes:
- Order status notification.
- Delivery of ordered goods.
- Handle any claim.
- Product news information.
We also need an email address to let you know about discounts and special events, competitions and other interesting news. You need to give informed consent to this expanded marketing communication. Consent is by confirming the email sent to you by submitting your order or by filling out the registration form for those emails.
If you do not want to receive this information, you have the option to remove it at any time. You can find this option in the footer of each email or in the privacy section of your account. You can also contact the person named above with the above email.
What personal data do we share with third parties?
The e-shop is linked to several third-party applications that further process the data for their purpose. For a complete list of third-party applications that our e-shop uses, you can find it in your privacy section.
If you have not sent an order and you do not have a personal account created, no e-shop has forwarded any personal data to third-party applications. Through third-party applications, we collect information about your computer. These data are anonymous. They can not identify you as a person and are only used to produce statistics and their subsequent analysis.
Time of processing of personal data
The processing of personal data will be processed by us for the duration of the contract. We manage with the creation of a sales contract, which begins with the delivery of the order or sending the consent for marketing communication. This period is 2 years. After this time, we only archive the documents provided by law.
We use two types of cookies. Our own, which serves directly to run an e-shop. We store favorite products, products added to cart or products compared. We also use third-party cookies that store anonymous information about visiting our e-shop. These can then be used for analytical or marketing purposes. All the cookie information we store is anonymous.
What security procedures do we apply to the retention of personal data?
The Provider has adopted and maintains such technical and organizational measures as to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to, modification, destruction or loss of personal data, unauthorized transmissions, any other unauthorized processing, and other misuses of personal data.
- Anonymization of personal data.
- Ability to restore access to and access to personal data in a timely manner and in case of physical or technical incidents.
- The process of periodic testing, assessment, and evaluation of the effectiveness of established technical, and organizational measures to ensure processing safety.
- Multi-level firewall.
- Antivirus protection and unauthorized access control.
- Encrypted data transfer via IT technology.
- Access to personal data only for the Provider’s authorized persons.
- Servers with personal data locked in the server.
How do you control the personal information you have provided?
If you are our customer (you have sent at least one order), a personal account is available to you. Here, in the privacy tab, you’ll find a list of personal data we store about you and the purpose for which we process it.
You will also find a list of third parties that interfere with our e-shop and which we pass on your personal information.
Here you have the ability to control the use of your personal data, and there is the option of also revoking your consent or your entire account and deleting your personal information.
- The customer provides his / her personal information to the seller for the purpose of concluding a sales contract with the seller and the proper legal relationship between the customer and the seller established by the purchase contract. Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety under this Article is not a condition that would in itself make it impossible to conclude a sales contract.
- Customer voluntarily provides his or her personal data and agrees to provide it to third parties under the conditions set out below.
- Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in a printed form in a non-automated manner.
- In the event that the buyer considers that the seller or processor carries out the processing of his or her personal data that is contrary to the protection of the buyer’s private and personal life or contrary to law, in particular, if personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, may:
- Ask the seller or processor for his electronic address or in writing for an explanation,
- Ask the vendor or processor, by applying to his / her electronic address or in writing, in order to eliminate the situation thus created
- If the buyer asks for information about the processing of his or her personal data, the seller is obliged to pass it on to his / her electronic address or in writing by post. The Seller has the right to request the provision of the information under the previous sentence to request a reasonable reimbursement not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information, in case of a repeated request.
- The seller is a duly registered personal data administrator. Customer’s personal data is secured against misuse. The handling of personal data of customers is governed by the relevant provisions of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, in a valid and effective text.
- Any misconduct, inquiries, leakage or misuse of personal data may be reported to the relevant Personal Data Protection Authority. (ÚOOÚ)